Monday, August 1, 2011

[Sinsoow] Never Stop ~JE2010~ (Amv of the week)

The video delinted by copyright


User info:

WATCH IN HD AND READ IF YOU WANT
_________________

THIS VIDEO HAVE BEEN MAKE FOR THE CONCOUR OF AMV AT JAPAN EXPO 2010
_________________

THIS VIDEO IS PURELY FAN-MADE AND IS IN NO WAY ASSOCIATED WITH THE MUSICAL ARTIST OR ANIME COMPANY IN ANY WAY.
I DO NOT OWN ANY ANIMATION OR ARTIST COMPANY. I MAKE NO PROFIT BY MAKING THESE VIDEOS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
_________________

Hi !!
I'm french so I don't speak english very well ... but I will try to speak in english for this description ^^
I have made this AMV for the concour at JAPAN EXPO 2010, this is an exposition in Paris for the manga.
But my AMV was not selected :'(

But I thinks it's a good AMV !! So I post it in youtube ^^
Tell me what do you think of it ;)
_________________________

Anime: One Piece / Munto / Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Musique : Don't Stop
Groupe: Innerpartysystem
Temps de création: 1mois
Logiciel utilisé: Sony Vegas 07 / Photoshop CS4 / Virtual Dub / Media Coder

Subscribe now  

0 comments:

Post a Comment