Monday, December 19, 2011

My day for 18/12/2011

So what has happened today is Sunday and that means it is almost time for the holidays but I have to sleep early because I have been driving school tomorrow 7:15 I usually never sleep early because I sit all night and watch anime and I can not wake up early . I wake up about 45 minutes before school but I will in time almost sometimes type 5 minutes late because I have 30 minutes to make arrangements for me it takes 15 minutes to walk to school.

I world like to have this car.


So what has really happened today, I have not seen the anime today it is Sunday but we had guests and we saw the movie Real Steel. I thought the movie was good but it could have been better and longer, but nobody wants a to long movie so maybe they will do yet another film instead becomes a pleasure to see the movie but I wasted £ 10 on this movie and do not want to spend more money on more movies at the cinema. I want the money for the convention not to the cinema.
Why did the never fix him make him beater and cooler and a stronger defense


That's all for today.

I suggest you to see School Rumble if you have not already seen it because it's a very good anime like many I know have seen + myself, of course, thanks for you read





0 comments:

Post a Comment